Tagged! Six Weird Things
1. I don't put Ketchup on anything except for hamburgers, but only if they also have mayonnaise and pickles on them. I even eat french fries plain!
2. My favorite South Park character is Leopold "Butters" Stotch. Spooky Stuff!
3. In the evening I take the stairs instead of the elevator.
4. I like to stretch out the time between haircuts to let my hairdo get jumbotic, because I believe in the “golden hair week” when my hair reaches its optimum length and shape. (See profile illustration.)
5. I can (poorly) sing the words to Momas Don't let your Babies Gro Up to be Cowboys by Willie Nelson.
6. As a child I had a pet turkey, and a pet pig. Neither were eaten.