Monday, February 12, 2007

Tagged! Six Weird Things

I have been happily tagged by Jules! So without further ado here are six weird things about me.

1. I don't put Ketchup on anything except for hamburgers, but only if they also have mayonnaise and pickles on them. I even eat french fries plain!

2. My favorite South Park character is Leopold "Butters" Stotch. Spooky Stuff!

3. In the evening I take the stairs instead of the elevator.

4. I like to stretch out the time between haircuts to let my hairdo get jumbotic, because I believe in the “golden hair week” when my hair reaches its optimum length and shape. (See profile illustration.)

5. I can (poorly) sing the words to Momas Don't let your Babies Gro Up to be Cowboys by Willie Nelson.

6. As a child I had a pet turkey, and a pet pig. Neither were eaten.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jannie aka Chickengirl said...

A pet turkey?! Thats pretty cool!!!

9:57 p.m.  
Blogger Todd DeWolf said...

Yup-weird but good! I had to pet-sit a goat once. Not much different than our dog outside of munching on our lawn most of the day. Great post. Cheers!

7:07 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home