Sunday, December 17, 2006

I've Been Tagged

Yipe! I've been tagged, by benconservato.

4 jobs I have had (besides my current job):
Bet taker at a race track
Fast food grill cook
Steel mill (I pushed a series of buttons that cut and loaded steel into the mill, it was thrilling)
Hotdog factory worker

4 movies I would watch over and over:
Lord of the Rings
Fight Club
Christmas Vacation
The Royal Tenenbaums

4 places I have lived:
Hamilton, Ontario
Puslinch, Ontario
London, Ontario
Kitchener, Ontario

4 TV shows I love:
Dead Like Me
the Office
Battlestar Galatica (Darn cliffhanger endings)
Southpark

4 places I have been for a vacation:
British Columbia
New York city
Chicago
Montreal

4 websites I visit daily:
My own Pickledog blog
Illustration Friday
Drawn.ca
cbc.ca

4 favorites foods:
Pizza
Chicken curry
vanilla yogurt with frozen raspberries
pretzels (stick not twisty)

4 places I would rather be:
California
Toronto
A house in the country
East Kitchener, the west side is nice but it's a longer commute to work.

4 people I am tagging:
John Coulter
Studio lolo
Digital Scott
Amanda Schmitt

4 Comments:

Blogger studio lolo said...

Thanks for tagging me Pickledog...now I have to dig deep into my brain!

Thanks for the great comments on "help" too! I just love doing the animal story thingy :)

Cheers, fellow Canadian!

11:49 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just wanted to let you know I have had you tagged for a month now! Love your work!

10:47 a.m.  
Blogger justinpatrickparpan said...

Savage use of color and design on the below post. Very sharp and extreme. Swell work as always David -- Merry X-Mas.

6:54 p.m.  
Blogger Pickledog said...

studio lolo - don't dig too deep. I looked too far back and found and old gym uniform from grade five! It has Snoopy dancing on it and read “Happiness is Beach Grove PhysEd”

Keep your stick on the ice, fellow Canadian

Nate - Nutz!! That means I am still so very-very it!

Justinpatrickparpan - Thanks Justin, Merry Christmas!

10:24 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home