18 randoms about David and Pickledog!
I happy to have been tagged by the awesome illustrator Jeff Brame (5 random things), the wonderful artist Linda Silvestri (8 random things), and the hilariously clever Shaky Mouse (5 random things). As a result of my procrastination I now owe a total of 18 random things about Pickledog and I.
18 randoms things...
1. The real life Pickledog is a Jack Russell Terrier with maybe a dash of beagle.
2. On my desk I have a dash board hula girl, which I purchased on a business trip in Orlando. Totally Random
3. I have three cats. Honey and Sneekers are sisters, and Ernie is their cousin. Sneekers sits at my desk with me while I draw.
4. Hockey is the only sport that I like. The first NHL game I attended was in Philadelphia (Flyers vs. Canadiens).
5. Pickledog and I grew up on a farm with pigs, chickens, goats, guinea hens, ducks, geese, rabbits, and one turkey named George.
6. My favorite star wars character is Boba Fett. He was also my favorite toy.
7. I worked in a hot dog factory one summer. It was cold, wet, and everything smelled like spices.
8. I love coffee, and the darker it is the better! I take my coffee with cream/milk, and no sugar, but it extreme situations I will drink it black.
9. I have only ever wanted to be an artist, except for a brief period when I wanted to be a firefighter, because Santa brought me the Tonka Fire Truck that sprayed water.
10. My favorite show is Battlestar Galactica. The final season doesn't start until April. : (
11. Dark chocolate is my favorite chocolate. To me it is pure concentrated coco goodness!
12. I have one brother who is an audio technician, and a D.J.
13. I have a tendency to say really embarrassing things when I am nervous.
14. My cat's breath smells like cat food.
15. I have shoveled snow from my driveway six times already this fall. (Technically it's not winter until December 21.)
16. I don't really like roller coasters. I don't get sick on them, and I'm not afraid of heights. I just don't enjoy them for some reason.
17. I enjoy restaurants that have all day breakfast. Bacon and eggs for dinner is heavenly.
18. My favorite time of year is late August.