Monday, October 15, 2007

Zombies in their underwears!



This week I have dug up something fresh. Zombies can be pretty scary, but if you remember that trick your mom taught you to get over you fear of public speaking, zombies aren't so scary at all.

Next time you see a mob of flesh hungie zombies chomping through your neighbourhood just imagine them in their underwears. Then you will realise the brain starved monster that used to be your corner grocer isn't quite so terrifying in underoos. That is until he bites you and then you become a zombie, and people imagine you in your underwears. :P

I will be off this week, away on special assignment for the Zombie Board of Canada.

Cheers everyone, and have a great week!



Labels: , ,

8 Comments:

Blogger Pickledog said...

Sorry if the zombies are a bit grosser than my normal stuff. I watched a zombie film to get in the spirit of Halloween, and I guess it inspired me to be a bit too gruesome.

11:13 p.m.  
Blogger Unknown said...

OMG!! These zombies are awesome!!! Makes me want to do my own set of zombies in underwear. Heehee. Love them all David.

12:36 a.m.  
Blogger Kstyles said...

Great job on these zombies. I would never want to see one in their underwear though. Hehe!

8:42 a.m.  
Blogger mike r baker said...

Looks like the morning after at Burning Man. Great zombies, David!

We should organize the first ever Illustration Friday Zombie Walk.

3:30 p.m.  
Blogger shaky mouse said...

stylish zombies..:)

10:10 p.m.  
Blogger Kay Aker said...

Really cute living dead and seeing them in their underwear makes me not afraid!

11:31 p.m.  
Blogger Jannie aka Chickengirl said...

so lucky you get to work for the zombie board of canada. My my, I've never seen zombies in their underwear, this could be quite a controversy!!!

11:37 p.m.  
Blogger imwithsully said...

Hey! That's a great idea. I will tell that to my 3-yr oldnext time he gets scared. maybe it will work somehow! Awesome!

9:45 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home