Saturday, April 19, 2008

Spread the word!

I just read a very disturbing post about illustrators works being stolen to publish a book called “Colorful Illustrations 93°C.” Do not to buy this book! The Publishers stole the illustrations and interviews. On-line the book is being sold for an outrageous $100 - of which none is going to the illustrators that created the work. Unfortunately this kind of theft is becoming bolder and I want to do whatever I can to help fight against it.

Originally I was going to re-post the full story from Luc Latulippe's blog, but instead go visit Luc Latulippe's site and read his post about this whole sickening situation.

I'd like to thank Holly DeWolf for passing this along to me, and I ask that everyone please help spread the word. This is an important issue that everyone in the industry needs to be informed of.

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Todd DeWolf said...

You got it sweets! Thanks for posting this. Every little bit helps. Cheers!

4:32 p.m.  
Blogger Ray Ferguson said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

11:55 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for posting this. How appalling. I passed the word on Twitter and will post it on my blog as well.

1:36 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

luckily no one would ever steal my work:)

- actually, very sad and typical
thanks for the heads-up

12:37 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home